Ventnor Arts Club is situated in the centre of town. Come along to relax, have a drink, enjoy a film, live broadcasts from the Royal Opera House, NT, RSC, Royal Ballet and more. We host live music and a range of regular events with local community groups. The club is available for private hire and is a great location for receptions, business meetings and presentations. Our beautiful 1920′s bank has been restored and refurbished to reveal its previously hidden beauty but is also bristling with technology like fast WiFi, HD cinema projection and surround sound. We have also full air conditioning and exchange systems for your comfort and safety. We are pleased to invite applications for annual membership. Please see the membership page on our website for further details. Visitors’ Memberships are also available and all are welcome to our ticketed events, no membership required.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the club or wish to enquire about visitors’ membership, please email email@example.com or call on 01983 857060.
For your safety
- Booking is required for all events even those which are free. We need to manage numbers and record details of who is attending.
- The number of available spaces will be lower than normal and allocated seating will enable us to group people in households.
- There is a touchless hand sanitiser as you enter and at other points – please use them as soon as you arrive.
- We have a strict and continuous cleaning regime which includes seating, tables, rails, doors etc.
- The toilets will be restricted to one person at a time and cleaned often.
- We have increased ventilation and run extraction fans and full air conditioning (not recirculating)
- Drinks and snacks will be ordered and served at your tables. All glasses and implements are steam cleaned.
- All payments must be by contactless card or smartphone, via a portable terminal, at your table. No cash I am afraid.
- Masks must be worn when entering the club or moving around the space although not when seated.
- If you have the Covid App, please scan the QR code in the vestibule.
Click here to see who’s coming to play, what we’re screening and other events in the schedule. Tickets for feature events can be bought online – just click where indicated on the tickets page, next to the event. Keep in touch via our twitter feed and Facebook page. If you are interested in coming along or are an artist who’d like to perform, please get in touch.